- Executive Director >
- Academic Performance
- Enrollment 2012-13 >
the Archangel School will
serve year-round infant, toddler, preschool, kindergarten and
grade 1; before, during,
and after school hours.
Capacity: 300 students
Class Size: Infant/Toddler/Preschool
Based on state licensure
• Kindergarten: 20 students
• Grade 1: 20 – 25 students
St. John the Baptist School will serve children in grades 2-4; before, during, and after-school hours.
Capacity 300 students
Class Size 20 – 25 students
In the fall of 2012, St. Mary School will serve children in grades 5-8
Capacity 400 students
Class Size 20-25 students
The Catholic school model developed through the collaboration of
St. John the Baptist, St. Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel
parishes will find each campus location:
· Celebrating our faith commitment at school and in our parishes.
· Providing leadership and modeling to help students develop skills,
· knowledge and positive attitudes in academics, athletics, the arts,
· and Catholic spiritual development.
· Promoting and nurturing principles of a safe and caring
· learning environment.
· Fostering strong channels of communication between
· home and school.